Spain, Portugal & France
Iberian Traveler specializes in exclusive food, wine and cultural tours of Spain, Portugal and the south of France for the Sophisticated Traveler. Explore this historic region with one of our exclusive food and wine tours or discover more of the culture with a unique adventure prepared by Maribel of Maribel’s Guides. Escorted tours have a guaranteed departure with a minimum group of four, maximum of twelve, and are available from late March through early November. Bespoke self-guided tours are available year around for friends and family. Contact Iberian Traveler for additional information, to request a tour, or for help in planning your travel to Spain, Portugal or France.
Private Guided Tours
Explore the culture of Spain, Portugal and France with one of our exclusive food and wine tours. Experience the great wine and gastronomy of Spain, Portugal and France, indulging in some of life’s greatest pleasures.
Iberian Traveler offers exclusive two to seven-day private guided tours for small groups of friends and families (minimum of 4, maximum of 12) available from late March through early November.
- Visit the Rioja, the Basque country and Navarra, the Ribera del Duero, Catalonia, old Castile, Andalucia and Galicia.
- Explore Portugal’s Alentejo wine region, or the Douro and Minho River Valleys.
- The Irouléguy and Jurançon wine regions of the Pays Basque in southwest France await you. Experience the culinary creations of these regions most celebrated and innovative chefs.
- Stay in elegant boutique hotels.
- Enjoy VIP wine tasting at the regions top wineries.
Self-guided food & wine tours are available year around.
One-day Wine Tasting Tours in the Rioja
- Rioja Wine Tour – Starting at 275€/per person
- Best Of The Rioja – Starting at 240€/per person
Book one of our unique regional tours in Spain, Portugal or France.
Discover this historic region of Western Europe with a unique adventure prepared by Maribel of Maribel’s Guides.
The Running of the Bulls
The art of living well during the pandemic begins in with the Fiesta de San Fermín and the running of the bulls. Join us in Pamplona at noon on July 6 for the opening ceremony, el chupinazo, and the Eight Days of the Encierro. Or arrive later for the closing ceremony, the pobre de mí, at midnight on July 14, when we begin the countdown to Sanfermines 2023.
As we explore the unique and exciting food, wine and cultures of Spain, Portugal and France.
Vaccination Certificates/Diagnostic Tests/Recovery Certificates needed to enter Spain beginning June 2021. Americans will need an ETIAS Visa Waiver to travel to Europe currently effective at the end of 2022.